Now that the new wood has had some time to dry out, we wanted to get the old wood cleaned up and ready for some fresh paint. Kev and I took turns, but I hogged the pressure washer the majority of the time – ha! I was pretty dirty by the end of it!
The kids swam in the baby pool during the morning, so they had some fun in the water while we worked on the project. We finished up in the afternoon while both the kids were napping.
We were pretty pleased with how it turned out, especially considering what it looked like before.
I’m more and more convinced that owning a pressure washer is almost as important as owning a lawn mower! I’m hoping that this week’s weekday weekend project will include replacing the rotten posts in the front and painting the side fence! I’ll keep you posted!