Where has my baby gone? You are in full fledge toddler mode and I can’t believe it!
Here is what you are up to these days.
* You are drinking from a cup and love milk and water (milk is your favorite though!).
* You are an okay eater. You love to eat in general, but are starting to become picky about what you eat. You will eat me out of house and home when it comes to bread, crackers, cereal bars, etc., but then you can sit down at dinner and barely touch it. I’m sure it’s just a phase.
* You are a great sleeper, sleeping from 7pm until 7:30am. If you wake sooner than that, you are usually known to play quietly in your crib.
* You are still taking 1 afternoon nap each day, usually from 12:15-2pm since we have to get your sister from the bus stop at 2:15pm. I’d prefer to put you down an hour later, but you have been able to adapt okay to our schedule. Less than ideal naptimes are just part of being the third child!
* You are wearing size 5 diapers. I could probably move you up, but I’m too cheap and these are still working fine.
* You are wearing size 2T clothing. We are thankful for lots of hand me downs from your brother and cousin.
* You are 36.5 inches tall and weigh 31 pounds.
* You are a busy boy and love climbing. You aren’t afraid of much, so you are all over the place! You are walking up and down the stairs by yourself, which is a big help.
* You are talking a lot! I understand a lot of what you are saying, but there are still times when you jabber on and it sounds like gibberish. It cracks me up so much! I used to count the number of words you were saying, but I have completely lost track – ha!
* You love to play – with puzzles, blocks, and most anything and everything else! You love playing outside in the yard, but can play contentedly inside as well.
* You and your brother are sharing a room and it’s working out pretty well. I hope you’ll come to enjoy it as both of you grow!
* Your hair is still curly and I LOVE it! I trimmed it up recently and was a little nervous that it would disappear, but it hasn’t!
You are growing up so much, Davis. I can hardly believe that our baby is growing up so quickly! The time is flying!
P.S. For more frugal family inspiration delivered to your inbox, subscribe to my email list here.