Here is what you are up to these days (a couple weeks late of course).
* You are down to 4 bottles a day. You will drink 8 ozs. for the first 3 feedings and have decreased to anywhere from 4-6 ozs. for your final bottle of the night. My milk supply is much better although we sometimes have to supplement with a little formula.
* You are doing really well with your solids! You are eating rice cereal and oatmeal, yellow veggies (carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash), and green veggies (green beans and sweet peas) at this point, but fruits will be added to the menu this weekend. (I found Babywise 2 to be so helpful with introducing solids so we’re using that approach with you as well!)
* You are sleeping about 11-12 hours at night which has been wonderful! Your last bottle is at 7:30 and then you are in bed until the morning. You are so cute when you wake up in the mornings. Lately, you play and talk quietly for sometimes up to a half hour if I let you!
* You are still taking 3 naps each day. You are awake for about 90 mins in the morning before your first nap, but you are awake about 2 hours in between your other naps. Your third nap is usually a catnap just to get you through until bedtime.
* You are wearing size 3 diapers and weighed in at 17 lbs. 13 ozs. last week at your ENT appointment. Big boy!
* You are wearing 6-9 months clothes, although 9-12 months rompers fit you even better! You are a long fella! It’s been fun to see those cute legs of yours with this warmer weather!
* You still enjoy the Bumbo seat but it doesn’t take you long before you are arching your back like you want to get out of it. You would rather sit up on your own! You still need some assistance, but are getting better and better. You lean forward all the time in your highchair so you get lots of practice building those muscles! If I don’t watch you closely when you are sitting up, you sometimes end up on your belly!