I know we are a few days late, but we were all very busy on your actual 2 month birthday! You spent the afternoon with your big sister at Chuck E. Cheese! You were so good to share your special day with her!
Here is what you are up to right now.
* You are eating between 6-7 times a day (depending on how long you sleep at night). You are a rockstar with your bottle and will usually drink it pretty quickly, which is so nice! You are drinking about 5 ozs. at each feeding. I’m thankful that I am still producing enough to keep you satisfied. I have quite a bit in the freezer as well! I’d love to be able to stop pumping around 9 months and have enough milk in the freezer to take you until you are 12 months, but we will see!
* You are getting so close to sleeping through the night! You consistently go 5 hours, but we have seen you pull a 7 hour and even a 9 hour stretch lately. We are hopeful that you will be sleeping through the night consistently very soon!
* You are definitely making good progress with napping. You are usually only awake for about an hour at a time (which includes your bottle and some play time) and then you get a little fussy, which means you are ready for your nap. If we consider bedtime to be after your 7:30 feeding, then you are currently taking 4 naps. You sleep so much better in your SwaddleMe and your pacifier is a lifesaver!
* You are wearing size 1 diapers, but you may be getting close to needing size 2 soon! You are growing so fast!
* You weighed 11 lbs. at the end of November when I took you in and weighed over 12 lbs. when I weighed you last week at home. The doctors are all very pleased with your growth so far and have told us we no longer need to weigh you weekly and report your stats to the cleft palate surgery team! You will get weighed and measured again next week at your official 2 month check up.
* You are wearing 0-3 months clothes, but I am finding that some of them are getting a little snug! You are outgrowing the length in some of your 0-3 month sleepers and I have had to bump you up into some of the larger sized sleepers.
You are such a precious little guy and I find myself kissing your little cheeks and forehead over and over and over again! Sometimes I also stare at you because my heart is so overwhelmed with love for you! Daddy and I were talking the other day about how you have changed our family dynamic in such a good way, and although we are certainly more tired than we were with just your big sister, you are such a joy! It just feels so nice to have 2 car seats in our little Toyota Corolla! We are so blessed! We love you sweet boy!